THNIC organizes UA Day seminar on “Building an Identity Online: Liberating from Online Platforms”
The Thailand Network Information Center Foundation (THNIC) collaborated with the Digital Economy Promotion Agency (DEPA) and the Thai Webmaster and Online Media Association to organize the UA Day seminar on “Building an Identity Online: Liberating from Online Platforms”. Supported by UASG, the event presented information on constructing online identities from various perspectives for business entrepreneurs. It took place at DEPA’s meeting room, Floor 7, on March 28, 2023.
The seminar included knowledge exchange on topics of interest such as digital transformation for business enhancement, building identity and content for e-commerce and marketing platforms, marketing in the era of 5.0, tools to reach customers, using local language domains and emails, as well as measures to promote digital skills for business owners. The guest speakers ere as follows.
- Ms. Pitinan Kooamornpatana – IDN Programs Senior Manager, ICANN.
- Ms. Suchana Sinthavathavorn – Director of Department of Quality of Life and Security Development and Promotion, Digital Economy Promotion Agency (depa).
- Mr. Anawin Pongsaboripat – Assistant director, THNIC Foundation..
- Ms. Maytapriya Kumnuanwoot – President of the Thai Webmaster and Online Media Association and Head of Marketing, lnw Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Weera Chearanaipanit – Executive Committee of theThai Webmaster and Online Media Association and Line Certified Coach 2023.
- Mr. Jirawat Karanwittayakarn – Google Developer Expert in Firebase.